Baked Cajun Chicken
1-1/2 to 2 pounds split chicken breasts
1/2 dried thyme, crushed
Nonstick spray coating
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons nonfat milk
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
2 tablespoons onion powder
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry. Cut off skin and discard.
2. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Arrange the chicken in the dish; meat side up.
4. Brush lightly with milk.
5. In small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black pepper.
6. Sprinkle over chicken.
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Protein: 25 g
Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat